What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A program designed to assist you in creating your ideal body
- Many of my clients report feeling lost and unhappy before beginning the system. Clearly, these emotional costs are devastating and can affect your health.
- Latisha got $30,000 more (she was making $100,000) in salary per year, plus better benefits like more vacation time shortly after completing the system.
- Makes only 15 minutes your ‘super time’ AND includes an icing on the cake bonus technique which gives even greater power to your super time
- Beyond your habits, Accelerating Abundance CHANGES your consciousness in only 40 days. Research and quantum physics proves it happens in only 40 days.
- Creates a written record so you can go back to the well anytime refreshing your memory and further reinforcing the abundance techniques in your life
- Taps your inner core at the most basic level so you find the substance of the 1 in a million being you are and can finally ‘live real’
- reprograms you at a cellular level to effortlessly accept abundance so you don’t stand a chance of ever again being controlled by old ways
- Demonstrates the need to flow with the universe and how to align yourself with this flow simply so you’ll be off and running to abundance
- One client, Conrad was making $150,000 in his regular job. Two months after the class it had doubled to $300,000. Here’s what he told me:
- If only 3% of the world’s military expenditure was re-allocated it would feed, clothe and house every human on the planet. Only 3%! Not a lot.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Create Your Ideal Body scores 73.80/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.christywhitman.com/cb/idealbody/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: christywhitman.com you’ll also be taken through to christywhitman.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)